Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Fairytale Retellings


hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


Read:

1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
2. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer


3. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
4. The Big Over Easy by Jasper Fforde



Want to Read:

5. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
6. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
7. Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis


8. Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
9. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepard


10. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
11. Entwined by Heather Dixon

5 comments:

  1. We have some books in common! I absolutely loved ACOTAR and I can't wait to read Stitching Snow and Cruel Beauty! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are too many of these that I haven't yet read! I need to step up my game! Great list!

    Auggie @ AuggieTalk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stitching Snow is awesome! I've got Fforde's Nursery Crimes series on my TBR. That's a great, and different, choice.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Entwined is one of my favorite. I've read Crimson Bound, but still need to read Cruel Beauty. Great list!
    Check out my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna read A Court of Thorns bad! And Roses and Crimson Bound and Cruel Beauty! Nice picks!
    New Bloglovin' follower.
    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete