"Most people underestimate eyes. They're infinite. You look someone straight in the eye and your whole soul can be sucked out in a nanosecond. Other people's eyes are limitless and that's what scares me."
Friday, November 11, 2016
Thursday, November 10, 2016
hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows Reviews.
Since I missed the last several weeks, so I'm going to answer one of those prompts this week!
Favorite Arthur Weasley moment.
He's such a precious human being, I love the fact that he loves people and is fascinated by muggles and their technology. One of my favorite moments has got to be when he meets Harry and excitedly asks him all sorts of questions.
But also in that scene he is equally impressed and excited that his sons got the flying car to work, even if Molly expects him to chastise them.
He's such a great father figure for Harry. He takes him in as another one of his children, so warm and welcoming. There was never a point in which you felt like Mr. Weasley was taking advantage of his youngest son's best friend and Harry's fame.
I just really like Arthur Weasley! :)
Tuesday, November 8, 2016
1. The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey - This book sounds so creepy, but so so good! I want to read it now!
2. Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett - It's compaired to You've Got Mail, and I love that movie. I feel like I'm really going to like this book.
3. The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton - fairy tales, secret gardens, mystery, and lots of memories; this book sounds like something I would very much enjoy.
4. Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay - This book sounds very interesting. A "what if" scenerio in the form of a book, definitely looks like a good read.
5. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West - This book sounds like a lot of fun and a lot of trouble, when you ask someone to be your pretend boyfriend something has to go wrong.
6. The Call by Peadar O'Guilin - This book sounds terrifying and I can't wait to read it!
7. As Old as Time by Liz Braswell - A retelling that asks what if Belle's mother cursed the Beast, that sounds like a really cool twist on a tale that I absolutely love.
8. The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid - This book just sounds so interesting. I don't know exactly what a Diabolic is, but I do know that this one is going to have a crazy time protecting her person.
9. The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman - I saw the trailer for this movie a couple weeks ago, and it really intrigued me, so naturally I want to read this book first!
10. My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows - This book looks so good! I've wanted to read it since I went to Europe in August!