Sunday, August 16, 2015

Bout of Books 14 read-a-thon

Bout of Books

I love myself a good read-a-thon and this year I've found some good ones.  I've heard about Bout of Books for a couple of years and now I think it's time I just dive into it.  There's no better way to read than with a bunch of people who are also reading. :D

The official details: 
Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal.  It  is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 17th and runs through Sunday, August 23rd in whatever time zone you are in.  Bout of Books is low-pressure.  There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional.  For all Bout of Books 14 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.  -- From the Bout of Books team 

So I've decided that this week will act as a guide for me to get through part of my August TBR and my book club book.  I will be reading [read: try to read] some of these books. 




What a beautiful last minute find!  I'm glad I stumbled across this madness in time.  Happy reading all and I'll see you on the other side. 


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love ReadAThons. They really help to give me some inspiration for reading. It looks like you have some good books planned out. Good luck and have fun during the ReadAThon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the challenges and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete