Thursday, August 6, 2015

Harry Potter Moment of the Week (#50)



hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

Favorite Ship:

I will forever and always be a Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione shipper!  Even before we knew the relationships were going that way, I always though how wonderful it would be for them to all be related one day.  This was the only obvious way to do that.

I thought it was so brave and hilarious that Ginny sent Harry a singing valentine when she was just 11.  I also knew that nothing would ever happen between them until she figured out how to be herself around Harry.  That's one of the reasons I love Order of the Phoenix so much, we get to see Ginny being herself and interacting with the trio.  It's brilliant.  That's the year Harry stops thinking of her as Ron's little sister and starts thinking of her as his friend.  I love it.  I love them. :D


Ron and Hermione have been my OPT for as long as I can remember.  I thought their relationship was hilarious from the start.  They bickered and laughed together.  Ron's oblivious teenage-boyness was so infuriating, but somehow I knew, even at the beginning when he complained about her being a know-it-all, that they should be together.  Hermione has had to deal with a lot of stupidity, but in the end she got the guy.  I love them.  I also thought it was adorable how obviously jealous Ron got when Hermione was seeing Victor Krum.  (and a little over the top.)


2 comments:

  1. I chose Hermione and Ron too. They are just perfect together! I like Harry and Ginny too but not the way they portrayed it in the film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.could.NOT.agree.more! This post is life. Harry and Ginny were my pick (naturally) but I gave a shout-out to Ron and Hermione too because well, they're awesome. I love both of these couples and I wouldn't have them paired up any other way. They're family ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete