Monday, August 24, 2015

Bout of Books 14: Wrap Up

Bout of Books

I'm wrapping up my week during Bout of Books.   It was fun and I enjoyed doing most of the challenges.  I hope everyone who participated had fun as well! 

My Daily Stats: 

 Day 1/August 17: 
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling audiobook = 92 pages        
    Memoirs of and Imaginary Friend by Matthew Dicks = 12 pages 

Day 2/August 18: 
    Nancy Drew The Secret of the Old Clock by Carolyn Keene audiobook = 65 pages
    Memoirs of and Imaginary Friend by Matthew Dicks = 21 pages

Day 3/August 19:
   Nancy Drew The Secret of the Old Clock by Carolyn Keene audiobook = 70 pages
   Memoirs of and Imaginary Friend by Matthew Dicks = 20 pages

Day 4/August 20:
   Nancy Drew The Secret of the Old Clock by Carolyn Keene audiobook = 45 page
   Memoirs of and Imaginary Friend by Matthew Dicks = 10 pages

Day 5/August 21:
   The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt audiobook = 48 pages
   Memoirs of and Imaginary Friend by Matthew Dicks = 72 pages

Day 6/August 22:
   The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt audiobook = 34 pages
   Memoirs of and Imaginary Friend by Matthew Dicks = 26 pages

Day 7/August 23: 
   The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt audiobook = 30 pages
   Memoirs of and Imaginary Friend by Matthew Dicks = 62 pages


Page total for this week is: *drum roll please* 607 pages!

I didn't expect to read that much this week especially because of what I had going on, so I'd say this was a successful reading week.  I finished two audiobooks and read most of one book.  I would have liked to have finished Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend but I'm almost done so I will finish it soon.

I look forward to the next Bout of Books! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment