Sunday, August 23, 2015

Fandom Mashup (#2)



Hosted by Micheline at Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

Micheline has come up with a great idea and I can't pass up the opportunity to participate.  Each week Micheline will pose a unique fiction scenario and I will choose 5 characters from 5 different fandoms to help me with the situation.  It's going to be quite fun, I can already tell!

Scenario:
You come face to face with an actual ghost.  It seems friendly but you're not sure what to do next.  Who's going to help you figure it out?


Sam Winchester (Supernatural) - How better to deal with a ghost than bringing in one of the Winchester brothers.  They know all there is to know about the all sorts of ghosts.  Either one of them would work in this situation but if we need to do any research on the ghost we could use Sam on the team.


Blue Sargent (The Raven Cycle) - Granted I don't know a whole lot about her but I do know that she got a talent with communicating with ghosts.  She could help us figure out what the ghost wants.

Source
Dipper (Gravity Falls) - I feel like Dipper would know exactly how to take care of a ghost, especially if he had his book with him And if need be, he could do a silly kid dance for them too.


Stiles (Teen Wolf) - He's always got a plan even if he's got to make it up.  He's good at research and connecting the dots.  He would be a great addition especially because I imagine he and Sam would work really well together.


Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter) - For some reason I think she'd be the perfect addition to this team.  I think she'd keep us all calm and help us think about the situation differently.  She definitely wouldn't be shy about trying to talk to the ghost and who knows, she might even figure out how to deal with it without any research.


1 comment:

  1. I went with Luna and Blue too!! I agree that Luna sounds perfect for this task AND that Blue could help us figure out what the ghost wants! Sam is also perfect for this situation but I tend to feature him a lot so I went with someone else from Supernatural LOL I still need to watch Teen Wolf though but it's on the watchlist hehe! Awesome picks Alex :D

    ReplyDelete