I feel like there are so many of these books. There are so many hyped books that I haven't gotten around to reading. Some because I don't want to read them and others because there are so many books and not enough hours in my life.
1. The Young Elites by Marie Lu - After the success of her Legend trilogy this book was on everyone's radar. I still haven't read it, but it's not because I don't want to! I love the Legend trilogy and eventually I will love diving back into her writing!
2. Game of Thorns by George R. R. Martin - Okay this is one of those very hyped and I hear for good reason, but I don't think I will actually ever read these books. I just don't think I can commit to them at this time. (I sound so formal.)
3. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir - This is being hyped right now big time, which makes me nervous. I haven't decided whether or not I want to read this book yet. It's likely I will read it, but probably not in the near future.
4. Rainbow Rowell - She has been getting hyped like nobody's business. All of her books. Seriously, I don't think I've found one person who's just read one Rainbow Rowell book and has said, yeah that's enough. Everyone wants to read all of her work. I love it. I want to read all of her work. I've read two of her books and it will soon be three if I have my druthers.
5. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab - She is another author who just seems to have the magic in her pen. People can't get enough of her books. This one seems to be hyped left and right and yes I want to read this one, but I have to get my hands on a copy of it first!
6. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart - I've had my eye on this one since the beginning and so have so many other people! Every time I hear someone talk about it, they say really cryptic things and then follow that up with "but it's really good!" which is great because I'm ready to read this hyped book.
7. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - She's getting a lot of love recently and everywhere I turn someone is mentioning the Throne of Glass series and I keep thinking maybe this month I'll start it. I need to start it soon or the series will get too long and intimidate me.
8. The Shack by Wm. Paul Young - Back when this first came out, I felt like I was the only one who didn't read this book. People everywhere were asking me what I thought about this book and I couldn't give them an answer, and I still can't. I'm not sure that I'm going to read this book, the hype has died down considerably and my interest in reading it has as well.
9. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mendel - I've heard about this book often and it's nothing but good things. I am very excited to read this book, I just need to find time to do it.
10. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr - This book has been hyped like crazy too. And I'm interested in reading it, but it's not quite as high on my list as other books at the moment. Who knows maybe I'll get to it this year.