Friday, July 3, 2015

July TBR: The Bookshelf


I participated in the Read Your Bookshelf-A-Thon in May and it was really fun.  Essentially I picked a section of my bookshelf and began reading the books in order.  I enjoyed the feeling of reading and finishing books that had been sitting on my shelf.  So in the style of that read-a-thon I'm declaring July the month of bookshelf reading.  I'm going to choose a point on my bookshelf and read as many of those books as I can in July.  I don't know how far I will get but it'll be fun getting there! 


Currently Reading
  • What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
  • The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz

Possible Candidates
  • Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha van Leer
  • Matched by Ally Condie
  • Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
  • Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
  • Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
  • Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver
  • Waiting For You by Susane Colasanti
  • The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
  • Rook by Sharon Cameron
  • Starters by Lissa Price
  • Monstrous by MarcyKate Connolly
  • Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill


Book Club

  • Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton

New Releases

  • Paper Weight by Meg Haston (July 7)
  • Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee (July 14)

Key:
(Ecl.) = Eclectic Reader Challenge
(New) = Newbery Reading Challenge
(Full) = Full House Reading Challenge
(TBR) = 2015 TBR Pile Challenge
(ABC) = Alphabet Soup Challenge
(Ult.) = Teenreads Ultimate Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment