Thursday, July 7, 2016

Harry Potter Moment of the Week (#81)



hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

Would you finish your studies in your 5th year, or would you go on until the 7th year?

I've always liked school, so there's no doubt in my mind that I would continue until my 7th year at Hogwarts. I would want to learn as much as possible about magic before I went out into the real wizard world. Plus, there's so much to explore in Hogwarts, why would you ever want to leave two full years early!?  That's just insane.

4 comments:

  1. AGREED. I know that the option is there but I would NEVER take it. I need to take ALL the Hogwarts classes and I want an Exceeds Expectations in all of them. Not even sure I'd be ready to leave after that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a big fan of school as well. Not to mention, that's where all your friends are. I guess if my friends were to leave, it wouldn't be AS appealing, but like you said there are so many things to discover there. I would definitely want to take my time to explore and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved being a student and couldn't imagine leaving any school early, and especially not a school like Hogwarts, lol. I'd absolutely want to make the most out of my magical education!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly, I feel like most of the students don't realize how lucky they are to go to Hogwarts. Why is Hermione the only one reading Hogwarts: A History?! How are they not spending more time in the library?! I can't believe the houses keep to their parts of the castle and that so few students find the kitchens.

    Anyway, that's my rant... I'm just a jealous muggle.lol

    ReplyDelete