Sunday, December 20, 2015

Fandom Mashup (#14)


Hosted by Micheline at Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

Micheline has come up with a great idea and I can't pass up the opportunity to participate.  Each week Micheline will pose a unique fiction scenario and I will choose 5 characters from 5 different fandoms to help me with the situation.  It's going to be quite fun, I can already tell!

Scenario:  There are secret santa gifts under the tree.  Who do you hope bought you gifts and what do you hope they bought you?

I don't have five this week but I had to post this one because it is my ultimate fictional gift wish.


Hawkeye (Marvel) - He could bring me a custom bow that goes along with some personal archery lessons.  He's a master archer who once trained with the circus, and now he's apart of the Avengers so lessons from him would be amazing!



1 comment:

  1. LOL! No worries on not having 5 this week - it's all about Christmas dreaming and if this makes your bookish dreams come true, it's fine by me :D Great pick too, learning archery from a master like Hawkeye would be fantastic!! And a custom bow?! EPIC.

    ReplyDelete