Friday, December 4, 2015

December TBR: I Don't Know

December is a time for celebration and good cheer.  That being said, I've decided to nix my ever growing ball of challenge doom and just read some books I want to read.  I know I'm not going to read a lot because of how busy I'm going to be, so I decided to read books that I want to read!  Happy Holidays to everyone.  :)


Currently Reading
  • Winter by Marissa Meyer

Possible Candidates
  • Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (Full)
  • The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo (Full) (New)
  • The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate by Jacqueline Kelly (Full) (New)
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (Full)
  • Amulet: The Stonekeeper's Curse by Kazu Kibuishi 
  • The Graveyard Book Vol. 1 by Neil Gaiman
  • The Graveyard Book Vol. 2 by Neil Gaiman 
  • Illuminae by Amy Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (Full)

Book Club

  • Walking on Trampolines by Frances Whiting

New Releases 
  • Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom (Dec. 1)

Key:
(Ecl.) = Eclectic Reader Challenge
(New) = Newbery Reading Challenge
(Full) = Full House Reading Challenge
(TBR) = 2015 TBR Pile Challenge
(ABC) = Alphabet Soup Challenge
(Ult.) = Teenreads Ultimate Reading
(Rec.) = Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge 

2 comments:

  1. December is a tricky month reading-wise, with everything else going on and keeping us all busy. That being said, I fully support your decision here^^ you just treat yourself to an early holiday treat by reading what makes you happy this month :) I hope you do get to Throne of Glass and Illuminae - even though I haven't yet dug into the later…I'm curious how you'll make out with it AND I hope to read it soon so we can compare notes :D Happy December!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Micheline! And don't worry we shall talk about Throne of Glass once I have read it! :D

      Delete