Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels I'm dying to read

hosted by the Brook and the Bookish.

Here's my rewind, since I did this weeks topic last week.
This is particularly fitting because I've just read a bunch of books that I've been putting off for a while and now the sequels have come out.  So here's that list.

1. Scarlett by Marissa Meyer
2. Prodigy by Marie Lu

3. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
4. The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson

5. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (Not technically a sequel but it counts)
6. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith (Also, not technically a sequel.)

7. Insurgent by Veronica Roth (I haven't technically read Divergent yet, but I have been guaranteed that I will like it, so the sequels going on this list.)
8. The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss

9. Forge by Laurie Halse Anderson
10. Speaker for the Dead by Orson Scott Card

There are a lot of technicalities in this list.  Ah well.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you definitely need to read Lola and the Boy Next Door! I think I like Cricket a little more than I love Etienne! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete