Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Fictional Crushes

hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish.

1. Legolas (Lord of the Rings) - I thought (think) anyone with a bow and arrow was awesome.  I had a huge crush on him when I read these books, and then the movie came out and those eyes got me.

2. Fitzwilliam Darcy (Pride and Prejudice) - Every time I read this book I fall more and more in love with Mr. Darcy.  He can be a real prick, and slightly awkward, but he does some of the most romantic things.

3. Will Wagner (Avalon High) - I love that people think he is the typical jock, but in reality he is so much more, even more than he knows.

4. Ethan Wate (Beautiful Creatures) - Who can resist good Southern charm?  He is kind to the new girl when everyone else is ruthless.

5. Finnick Odair (Catching Fire) - The way he loves Annie gets me every time.  He might have a flirtatious  could care less attitude but when it comes to people he loves he is furiously loyal.

6. Ron Weasley (Harry Potter) - I love that he is funny and sort of clueless at times, but he is brave and loyal to the core.  I've had a crush on him since the beginning, when Hermione came in a pointed out that he had some dirt on his nose.

7. Neville Longbottom (Harry Potter) - He is such an under appreciated character.  I love that he is willing to do what is right, even in the hardest of times.  His honesty and true friendship is something that I really like about him.

I came up with seven.  I know there are more but I can't think of them right now.

5 comments:

  1. Awww. I love that you chose Finnick <3 Great list!
    <3! New follower :)
    Beth | The Reading Vixens
    Vixen's Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Darcy *sign* Oh and Colin firth when he plays him too! Yay for Neville he really shines out in the last book!

    My Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oww Finnick... I did have some visions surrounding him ehhehe. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, I do love Finnick. I am going to be the only non-teenager squealing like a freshman when I see him on screen!

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only read some of Harry Potter, Beautiful Creatures, and The Hunger Games--and ahh, Finnick Odair. He's one of my absolute favorites!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete