Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books for the First Half of 2019

The Top Ten Tuesday has a new home. It's hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

1. King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo (January 29th) - I LOVED the Six of Crows duology, so naturally I'm excited to read more in that world. I do need to get to the Shadow and Bone trilogy probably before I read this book. That fact does not make my excitement for this book any less!

2. A Question of Holmes by Brittany Cavallaro (March 5) - SO HIGHLY ANTICIPATED

3. Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis (March 12) - I really enjoyed her other book Girl, Wash Your Face. It was so empowering and reaffirming for me to read when I did, I'm excited to see what else Rachel Hollis has to share with the world about being the best version of you, you can be.


4. The Princess and the Fangirl by Ashley Poston (April 2) - Ashley Poston has such a good record with me! I have loved everything she has written. And while my most anticipated Poston book comes out in the second half of the year, I'm still really excited to get more of the Geekerella world.

5. Runaways Vol. 3: That Was Yesterday by Rainbow Rowell (April 23) - I am loving this run of Runaways I can't wait to own this trade.


6. King of Fools by Amanda Foody (April 30) - I really enjoyed this book last year and I'm eager to find out what happens next!

7. Again, But Better by Christine Riccio (May 7) - I've been watching her writing vlogs since the beginning and I'm so invested in this book now, how could I not want to check it out!







2 comments:

  1. Great list! King of Scars made my list this week too and I'm in exactly the same position as you - I need to read the Grisha trilogy soon so I can get to it. I'm hoping to cross Shadow and Bone off my TBR this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice list!! King of Scars has made a lot of lists this week! The ONLY reason why I didn't include it on mine is because I know I will be waiting until next year to binge the duology like I did with Six of Crows! While it's somewhat painful to wait even longer, my sanity is always grateful! Lol!

    Hope you will enjoy all of these in the next 6 months!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete