Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Meant to Read in 2018 but Didn't

The Top Ten Tuesday has a new home. It's hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.


1. Renegades by Marissa Meyer - This book was on all of my TBRs last year, and for some reason I just didn't pick it up. I'm nearly certain that I will love this story, I just need actually take the moment to read it.  2019 is the year!

2. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas (and the rest of the series) - This was one of the series I wanted to finish in 2018, but I didn't make it that far. I'm hoping that 2019 will be the year that I put this series forward in my priorities, especially since the entire series is now out. I won't have to do any waiting for the final book.
3. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater - I was saving this book for October because it felt like a great time to read it, but then I fell into a reading slump and I didn't do much reading in the last bit of 2018. I'd really like to get to it in 2019, so we shall see if I save it for this October.

4. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han - I actually started reading this book, but I accidentally had it returned to the library before I could finish listening to it. The wait list is so long that I didn't get a chance to finish it.

5. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas - I really wanted to read this book, but somehow time got away from me this year. I've borrowed it from a friend and she'll want it back soon, so it's one I've got to get to very soon.


2 comments:

  1. Great list! The Hate U Give is one I still need to read, too, and I keep thinking of giving The Raven Boys a second chance after not liking it the first time I tried to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! I STILL need to read Renegades too! I was initially going to binge it when they said it was a duology but when that changed I just didn't get around to reading it right away! Maybe this year. We shall see!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete