Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Summer TBR!

The Top Ten Tuesday has a new home. It's hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

It's time for my Summer TBR! I love these lists specifically because I get to think long term about the next several months worth of books I want to read. The Marvel-a-thon is taking place during June and I have a TBR for that here, so I won't be adding any of those books to this list. Let's do this!

1. Blood For Blood by Ryan Graudin - Since reading the Wolf By Wolf earlier this year, I've been really interested in finding out what happens in the conclusion of this story. This summer will be the perfect time for that!

2. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas - I'm continuing the journey through this series with the third book and I can't wait to read more about Chaol and company.

3. The Scarecrow Queen by Melinda Salisbury - There was a jaw dropping cliffhanger at the end of the second book in this trilogy, and I've waited patiently to get my hands on a copy of the audiobook for this book. I can't wait to listen to the conclusion!


4. The Blackhouse by Peter May - I went to Scotland this spring and met someone who appears as a character in this book. He is so full of life, I knew I needed to read this book. This summer will be the perfect time.

5. Atonement by Ian McEwan - This book has been on my shelf for so many years, I've lost count. I'd really like to cross this one off my TBR this year, and what better time than to do it this summer.

6. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab - This story is about monsters and friendship and rivalries and a little bit of music. It sounds like a really good read.


7. Turtles All the Way Down by John Green - I got this as soon as it was published and it has promptly sat on my book shelf until the mood has struck me to read it. This summer feels like a John Green kind of summer.

8. Mr. Toppit by Charles Elton - This book is about an unsuccessful writer and his struggles to get his work published. I'm not really sure what else goes on in this book but I'm hoping this book will give me inspiration.


9. Breakaway by Kat Spears - Nothing like a fun, light contemporary book to read this summer. I've liked the previous books I've read by Kat Spears so I'm fairly certain I'll enjoy this one too.

10. Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver - There's always room on my TBR for a middle grade book. This one has been creeping on the outskirts for a little while now. I'm going to finally dive into it this summer.


1 comment:

  1. Great list! The Sin Eater's Daughter books have really pretty covers. I hope you manage to read lots of these this summer and that you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete