Thursday, June 28, 2018

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #123

hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

What/who would you want J.K. Rowling to write an extra short story about?

Oh there are so many stories I'd love to read! I'd love to see more stories about the Marauders during their time in school and their young adult life (pre-Harry). I know she wrote that one short story for the charity auction and I loved it. But also, I'd take some stories about Snape and Lily as children and growing up at Hogwarts, which I imagine would have Marauders as well.
AND give me some stories about Fred and George post their epic leave from Hogwarts. I want to see them do their hijinks in the real world as they attempt to get their shop off the ground. Oh that would be fun.
Also, young Hagrid making friends with all sort of dangerous animals. I can just see him as like a five-year-old making friends with a raccoon and escalating from there.
OH and give me some young McGonagall! She is one fierce woman and there's got to be some good stories of her in her youth!

No comments:

Post a Comment