Thursday, July 5, 2018

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #124

hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

Which books would you recommend to Neville?

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan - There's so much of Percy's life that reflects in Neville's. I mean Percy feels like a screw up, but in reality he is a badass. I think young Neville would have taken comfort in these books. 

Hawkeye Vol 1: My Life as a Weapon by Matt Fraction - So I believe that Neville would enjoy superheroes, specifically superheroes that don't have any special powers. Hawkeye is the epitome of non-powered superheroes. I can totally see Neville flying through these comics and loving them. 

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - I'm not sure Neville would like this series as a whole, but I do think he'd really enjoy the sections that talk about the plants and herbs. What's poisonous and what plants are medicinal. You don't get to see that in a lot of books and even though these only touch on that briefly, I think he would dig it.



No comments:

Post a Comment