Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Wishes for the Book Genie


hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This was much harder than I anticipated it being.  I don't want to use my wishes for arbitrary things, but I can't seem to think of 10 really good wishes.  So here's what I've decided to wish.

1. I want to meet J.K. Rowling.  That would be probably my first wish, to meet and have tea J.K. Rowling.  Yep.  That's the best.

2. Once a week I'd like to suspend time for a couple hours so I can do some extra reading.  There never seems to be enough hours in the day!

3. An unlimited library of books to read from, including books the have yet to come out.  It will be glorious and have a turret or two and spiral staircases.  Think the Belle's library but grander!

4. I'd like a device that can suggest the perfect book for my mood.  There are just sometimes I can't figure out what I want to read and this would be perfect for those times; something that can anticipate my mood and my book wants.

5.  Okay, everyone can thank me for this later.  An 8th Harry Potter book.  We're going to get one!  Heck, let's make it an entire continuation of the Harry Potter world.  We can get a prequel series with the marauders and a sequel series with their children and then another book of our beloved main characters.  Yep.  Let's just have it all.  A never ending supply of amazing stories set in this world.


3 comments:

  1. Meeting J.K. Rowling would be pretty amazing, wouldn't it? I've always loved Belle's library, too - I imagine it's one of the many reasons why it's my favourite film. ;) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can NOT believe that I forgot to add metting JKR :O She made my list of course, but that lifelong dream didn't make it's way on there...What the what?! More time for reading, an unlimited library and knowing the perfect book for your mood ALL sound brilliant. And of course, YES to more HP books XD GREAT wishes Alex^^ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 4 would be so absolutely amazing! So much wasted time would be saved, and probably even money! Great list :)

    http://justusbookblog.blogspot.com/2015/10/top-ten-tuesday-genie-wishes.html

    ReplyDelete