Friday, October 2, 2015

October TBR: THIS IS HALLOWEEN!

I LOVE Halloween, probably more than I should, but I DO!! I love all things monsters and costumes and mysteries and things that creep in the night.  I'm so so excited about this month's theme.  That's right, I'm going to be ready spooky stories; stories about monsters and graveyards and ghosts and the end of the world.  It's about to get Halloween all over my TBR!







Currently Reading
  • Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell

Possible Candidates
  • Nightmares! by Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller
  • Monstrous by MarcyKate Connley 
  • The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness (Rec.) (Full)
  • Trouble is a Friend of Mine by Stephanie Tromly
  • Hollow City by Ransom Riggs (Full)
  • The Shadow Cabinet by Maureen Johnson (Full)
  • War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells (TBR)

Book Club
  • Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (TBR) (Rec.) 

New Releases
  • The Rose Society by Marie Lu (Oct 13) 
  • Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch (Oct 13)
  • Illuminae by Amie Kaufman (Oct 20)

Key:
(Ecl.) = Eclectic Reader Challenge
(New) = Newbery Reading Challenge
(Full) = Full House Reading Challenge
(TBR) = 2015 TBR Pile Challenge
(ABC) = Alphabet Soup Challenge
(Ult.) = Teenreads Ultimate Reading
(Rec.) = Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment