Thursday, October 29, 2015

Harry Potter Moment of the Week (#62)



hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

Favorite bit of new information from J.K. Rowling or Pottermore.

There's so much new information that I really enjoyed learning post Harry Potter.  I think my favorite bit of information was about McGonagall past.  She is one of my favorite characters and I've always wondered about her past.  So when Pottermore gave us some of that information I was overjoyed!

I think it's so interesting that she was a hatstall during her sorting.  I love that she was a great Quidditch player and that an accident she had her final year led to a lifelong desire to see Slytherin crushed at the Quidditch cup.

She lived a very real and very intense life, lots of pain, so it's no wonder that she's very private about her personal life. Even though her childhood wasn't peaches and cream, it shaped her and made her the amazing person she amazing person she is!


2 comments:

  1. I really need to check out McGonagall's backstory on Pottermore! Her unwavering support for the Gryffindor Quidditch team takes on a whole new dimension with that info about her past. Fantastic pick! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES^^ McGonagall's backstory was one of my absolute favorites too! She's such an admirable and amazing character, I'd always wanted to know everything about her! It felt amazing to finally get it :D Awesome pick Alex ♥

    ReplyDelete