Monday, September 1, 2014

September TBR: Classics



In the spirit of the beginning of school, I thought it would be good to read some classics that I never got around to in high school and college.  These are all books that have captured my attention at some point and now I'm finally giving myself an opportunity to pick them up.



Currently Reading
  • 4:50 From Paddington by Agatha Christie

Possible Candidates
  • Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
  • Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
  • The Secret Garden by Francis Hodgson Burnett
  • Watership Down by Richard Adams
  • Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
  • Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
  • Atonement by Ian McEwan

September Releases
  • Falls the Shadow by Stefanie Gaither (Sept 16)
  • I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson (Sept 16)

Book to Movie
  • The Maze Runner by James Dashner (Sept 19)


No comments:

Post a Comment