Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring 2016 TBR


hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

1. A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
2. Runaways Series by Brian Vaughan (Vol. 4-7)/Joss Whedon (Vol. 8)/Terry Moore (Vol. 9-10)/Kathryn Immonen (Vol. 11)
3. The Love that Split the World by Emily Henry


4. Soundless by Richelle Mead
5. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
6. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas



7. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
8. The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancy


9. The Rose Society by Marie Lu
10. A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis

3 comments:

  1. YES to A Court of Mist and Fury^^ I can't believe that I forgot to add that one to my TTT this week! Oh I hope you do read Throne of Glass and Illuminae Alex and I hope you'll adore them as much as I did :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex! I think we may have been separated by birth! You MUST read Illuminae, STAT. I'm all over 7/10 of your picks, and now need to read about the other 3!! Here's my TTT: http://spinningjennysbookblog.blogspot.ca/2016/03/top-ten-tuesday-12-top-7-books-on-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your selection here :) I’m also hoping to read Illuminae, A Court of Mist and Fury and A Study in Charlotte very soon. So far I’ve seen mostly positive things for Illuminae and A Study and while I wasn’t that much a fan of A Court of Thorns and Roses, the ending was quite the crazy cliffhanger and I can’t wait how the story develops from there.

    ReplyDelete