Monday, December 1, 2014

December TBR: Gifts


In the spirit of the holidays, I'm going to be reading books that I received as gifts.  (I'm pretty sure I remember which books I received as presents, but they may not all be on this list.) Most of these were given to me by friends and family, but one was given to me by a teacher that I love and respect.  Happy Reading!




Currently Reading
  • Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King

Possible Candidates
  • Boneshaker by Cherie Priest
  • Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
  • Watership Down by Richard Adams
  • Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran
  • Silence by Michelle Sagara
  • Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
  • Doctor Who and the Ice Warriors by Brian Hayles
  • The Big Over Easy by Jasper Fforde
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart
  • Little Bee by Chris Cleave 


Book Club
  • Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls by David Sedaris 

No comments:

Post a Comment