Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Book I Want to Reread

hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I've been going through a kick of reread childhood favorites, so this topic is perfect for me!

1.  The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling - I always love rereading these books (no surprises here).  There's always something there that I didn't catch the previous time that I read it.  I love this series.

2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen - This is absolutely one of my favorite books and I love reading and rereading this book.  It's about time to do it again, seeing as I haven't read it in a couple of years.

3. The Catcher In the Rye by J.D. Salinger - I read this one a while ago and remember loving it, but I'd like to read it again to see if I still like it now.


4. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis - I've read each book separately several times each, but I've only ever read the series as a whole once.  It would be nice to reread it.

5. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White - I loved this book growing up and I haven't read it in ages, it's about time I remember why I loved it so much.

6. The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo - I love this little mouse and the way Kate DiCamillo writes.  I will read this book again and again and when I have kids, I will read it to them.  It's a magical book and I love it.


7. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green - I haven't reread this one since it came out, but it's a good time to reread this book.  I'm ready for the emotions that come with it.

8. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - I love this book and I tell everyone that I love this book, but it's been so long since I've last read it that I can't remember exactly why I love this book.  It's time to reread it and fall in love all over again.


9. Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu - I really enjoyed reading this trilogy the last couple of years.  It's been one of my favorite trilogies, and I'd love to dig back into that world and experience all over again.

10. The Kitchen Boy by Robert Alexander - I remember loving this book.  I was obsessed with the old Russian monarchy, Rasputin, the lost princess and the assassination of the last Tsar.  I read as much as I could on that subject when I was younger.  That's how I came across this book and I would love to reread it in the near future.



No comments:

Post a Comment