Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters on a Deserted Island

hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I'm going to resist the desire to name all Harry Potter characters.  Instead, only a few of these will be from Hogwarts.

1. Leo Valdez is my number one pick, partially because he has already survived a deserted island but mostly because he's hilarious and he's handy.  He can make something out of nothing and with his magical tool belt anything could happen.  Who knows, maybe could get us all off the island before too long. (Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan)

2. Luna Lovegood would make any experience interesting to say the least.  She can find the bright side in every situation and I personally would love to hang out with her.  Plus her wizarding skill would come in handy. (Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling)

3. Puck Connolly is fierce and stubborn and determined.  Having her on the island with me would be amazing because if anyone can find a way to make it home, she would. (The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater)

4. Reepicheep is one of the bravest and kindest characters I know.  I would be honored to have him on my island. (The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis)

5.  Katniss Everdeen would be an excellent addition to my island.  I mean she knows how to live off the land, she's survived the Hunger Games twice and yeah, she might be a little resistant and out of sorts but given the chance I think she'd get her head back into the game. (The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins)

6. Ron Weasley needs to be on this island.  I'm not going to lie, it's partially because he's a red head and man I love gingers.  Also, he and Leo will bring the much need humor to the group. (Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling)

7. Iko may be a robot but she is a spark of energy and entertainment.  She would be an excellent addition to the island.  (Cinder by Marissa Meyer)

8. Leslie Burke's imagination would be exactly what we need to distract us from boredom that can come with being on a deserted island.  She'd create a whole world of adventure for us.  (Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson)

9. Magnus Bane would bring the much needed glitter to the island.  (The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare)

10. Fred and George Weasley would be an excellent addition to the island.  I'm not going to deny that I think all of the Weasley's should be on this island but these two would be the most fun to hang out with.  I'd enjoy their pranks and their sincerity (in the rare moments that it shows.)  (Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling)

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww Reepicheep!! I literally smiled HUGE when I saw his name one here! And I definitely agree with you on Luna, Katniss, Ron, Iko, Magnus, Fred and George as well :D Fantastic list here ^^

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows Reviews

    ReplyDelete