Thursday, July 10, 2014

Harry Potter Moment of the Week (#1)


Harry Potter Moment of the Week is hosted by Uncorked Thoughts.  The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related!

Scariest Magical Creature:

I would say the Boggart is probably the scariest creature.  I mean, they transform themselves into what you fear most.  I know it's relatively easy to defeat them if you can focus enough, but if I had my worst nightmare starring me in the face, I probably would have trouble concentrating enough to cast any spell let alone one that will make it ridiculous. (or should I say reddikulus.)  


3 comments:

  1. True true, Boggarts suck. I don't even want to know what mine would look like! :( I'd probably be immobilized by it and not be able to face it down at all. :X
    Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boggarts didn't even come to my mind, but now that I think of it I agree. I don't know how I'd be able to handle it!

    Thanks for joining us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right. The fact that these things can manifest into ANYONE's worst fear!! and I mean, when you meet the thing, you might not even clue in that it's a Boggart so I could easily see being defeated by them just cause I was panicking thinking I had a Dementor on my hands and all the while it would have been my Boggart >.< GREAT pick ^^

    ReplyDelete