Thursday, March 2, 2017

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #96

hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

Which books would you recommend to Sirius?

I never pegged Sirius for a hardcore reader, but the right book I think that he'd really enjoy reading.

Trouble is a Friend of Mine by Stephanie Tromly - I think Sirius would get a kick out of Digby. He'd probably find Zoe annoying, but he'd laugh at Digby's antics. The mystery and the rest of the ragtag group of kids would be a major plus too.

Runaways by Brian K. Vaughan - I think Sirius would thoroughly enjoy this comic series. It's about kids who want to overthrow their evil parents, so you know Sirius would fit right in.

The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen - This book and the rest of the trilogy would probably have given young Sirius a very good outlet. Sage is a clever, snarky, and pretty much everything Sirius strives to be. I think he would very much enjoy this story.




1 comment:

  1. You've literally made me bump The False Prince up on my tbr shelf with what you just said here^^

    ReplyDelete