Wednesday, January 4, 2017

It's 2017!

Welcome everyone to 2017. 🎊 Along with everyone else, I am hoping 2017 will be much, MUCH better than 2016. I am hopeful for a variety of reasons, but for this blog specifically I am hopeful that 2017 will be a better blog year for me.

Last year, I was pretty nonexistent. I had spurts of activity but I had a variety of personal circumstances that took priority in 2016.

2017, however, I've come up with a good balance of book challenges and personal reading goals for this blog that should make it a bit easier for me to maintain. Also, I'm going to start preplanning like crazy. I always seem to get myself in trouble when I don't plan ahead.

The next couple of posts will be announcing the goals I have set for myself and the challenges I will be participating in this year. I'm going to focus more on reading enjoyment and less on stressing I finish and accomplish all the challenges.

But one very important thing will be returning to my blog this year, the book review! (What? You're going to actually review books on your book blog? That's crazy!) Yes, person inside the parentheses, you will see book reviews on this blog again. I hope you enjoy all the content to come.

Cheers to everyone in the new year! 😃

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you'll be back to blogging in 2017! I missed reading your posts but I know how it is - I hit a slump at the end of 2016 myself. Have a very happy new year my friend ♥

    ReplyDelete