Thursday, January 12, 2017

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #93



Would you have put your name in the Goblet of Fire?

The gusto all-talk-in-the-face-of-fear part of me say hell yes, I would have put my name in the Goblet of Fire and then I would have been chosen. But to really answer the question, I don't know. 

I think of the real danger all of the champions faced in the actual tasks (minus the Voldemort manipulation) and I become very hesitant. I mean they stopped doing it for years because students had actually died competing.  I'm going to go with probably not.


1 comment:

  1. Heh! As much as I wish that I was the type of person who would have jumped at the chance of competing in the Triwizard Tournament like a typical Gryffindor, I know that I wouldn't have put my name in. It's like you said^^ they stopped having the tournament for a reason: the tasks are no joke O.O

    ReplyDelete