1. The Geek's Guide to Unrequited Love by Sarvenaz Tash (June 10th) - This book sounds like something I would love! It's got two characters that love comics and Harry Potter. I'll definitely be looking into this one, since it's just come out!
2. All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda (June 28th) - I'm ready for another thriller that's going to keep me guessing. This one sounds really interesting, especially since it's told in reverse.
3. On the Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher (July 14th) - I've heard so much about this book. I watched some of Carrie Hope Fletcher's youtube videos documenting some of the writing process for this book, so I am very intrigued. I'm not sure if this date is for just the UK release or for the American release as well. Either way, we shall find out soon.
4. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne, and John Tiffany (July 31st) - I know it not a full length novel, but it is the printed script of the show. And that's probably as close as I'm going to get to seeing the show itself. Plus, I really do enjoy reading scripts and I'm excited to jump into more of the Wizarding World.
5. Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi (August 30th) - I have read any of Tahereh Mafi's work, but I've heard great things and this book sounds so enchanting. I'm definitely looking forward to trying this one out. Plus, the cover is gorgeous!
6. The Forgetting by Sharon Cameron (September 13th) - This book sounds so interesting. A place where memories will be forgotten unless you write them down. I'm very curious to see what happens in this world and what secrets it will inevitably keep.
7. Going Geek by Charlotte Huang (September 13th) - It's about a girl getting out of her comfort zone and being forced to deal with situations that might change who she is at the core. It sounds like a nice coming of age read. Plus, I looked at Charlotte Huang's other book and that sounds like a fun read too. Both of these will be in my near future.
8. My Unscripted Life by Lauren Morrill (October 11th) - I read Meant To Be early this year and really enjoyed everything about it. She has a couple other books I have yet to read, but I am nonetheless looking forward to having another one of her books to devour!
9. The Midnight Star by Marie Lu (October 11th) - This is the last book in The Young Elites trilogy and I didn't even know it was coming out so soon. I haven't read the sequel yet, but I love Marie Lu's writing and The Young Elites left me wanting to read more of this world. I can't wait to find out what happens to all these awesome characters.
10. Trouble Makes a Comeback by Stephanie Tromly (November 22nd) - I devoured Trouble is a Friend of Mine and I cannot wait for the sequel to come out. I'm looking forward to more Digby and Zoe, and whatever crazy scheme they get themselves involved in.