Okay, so there are way more than just 10 books released in 2015 that I meant to read. Some of these I'd even preordered and then didn't get to. I'm going to try and pair it down to 10 that I really wanted to read. Here we go.
1. The Cemetery Boys by Heather Brewer - This one sounded so interesting. I've always been interested in cemeteries but had never read a book with one in it. This book was high on my list. I don't know what happened.
2. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard - After a year of so many books, I just didn't get to it. I got this book for Christmas though, so I've got no excuse anymore.
3. The Sin Eaters Daughter by Melinda Salisbury - This one was going to be so good and then I didn't read it. There are so many books in the world!
4. Made You Up by Francesca Zappia - The concept of this book sounds so interesting and I really like the cover, but I didn't get to it. I didn't use the library that much this year, so that greatly hinders the amount of new books I get to read.
5. Rook by Sharon Cameron - Okay, so I preordered this book, which means I had no excuse. However, I somehow managed not to read it. (Are you seeing the pattern?)
6. A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis - I didn't know this book existed until I received it in an OwlCrate box but it looks so good. It's definitely going to be read in 2016.
7. Soundless by Richelle Mead - I also got this one in an OwlCrate box and didn't get around to it. I love getting books every month, but they sure do pile up!
8. Illuminae by Amy Kaufman and Jay Kristoff - This just didn't pan out, but it's relatively new still and I'm working on it!
9. The Rose Society by Marie Lu - I had some issues with sequels this year, and I just didn't get to so many of them. This unfortunately was one of them.
10. Ice Like Fire by Sarah Raasch - See above book.
11. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab - V.E. Schwab has just been put on the back burner altogether in 2015. I was going to read so many of her books, but never fear, 2016 will be her year.