Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween

hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

I love Halloween, one of my favorite things is cosplaying and Halloween is just another excuse to dress up as my favorite characters!  Here are some of the characters that I've either been for Halloween or want to be someday.

1. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter) - I was Hermione four years in a row for Halloween as a kid and I used the outfit on several occasions for different projects/presentations for school.  That costume may be too small now, but I have another one to replace it.

2. Hawkeye (aka Clint Barton) (Avengers, Hawkeye comics) - He happens to be my favorite Avenger and this year I'll be dressing up as him for Halloween.

3. Scout (ala Ham costume) (To Kill A Mockingbird) - Scout is one of my favorite literary characters ever and the fact that she had to play a ham in the pageant.  This would be a great costume to run around in.

4. & 5.  Legolas/Arwen (Lord of the Rings) - Either of theses elves would be incredibly fun to be for Halloween.  They are equally bad-ass in their own right.  Legolas has got his bow and his swords and he shield surfing skills.  Arwen is beautiful and elegant, but also the immortal that gave up her immortality for the one she loved.

6. Holly Short (Artemis Fowl) - She may be part of L.E.P. Recon but she is so much more than a fairy.  She can fly around using all her high tech equipment and her one blue eye and one brown eye make her very distinctive.

7. Sherlock Holmes - Who doesn't want to be Sherlock Holmes (or Watson for that matter!)

8. Piper, AnnaBeth, or Hazel (Heroes of Olympus) - Any of these awesome demi-gods would be so much fun to dress as.  They are all headstrong and brilliant in their own right.


And some Halloween movies!

1. Hocus Pocus
2. Halloweentown (and accompanying sequels)
3. Nightmare Before Christmas
4. Charlie Brown's The Great Pumpkin
5. Casper
6. Harry Potter and Chamber of Secrets
7. Practical Magic
8. Twitches
9. Casper Meets Wendy
10. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
11. Ghostbusters

No comments:

Post a Comment