Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Will Make You Cry

hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

These books are the ones that have made me cry the most in recent history, and most of them I cry every time I read them.  They are in no particular order except the first two - those I bawl my eyes out every single time I read them.

1. The Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling (as well as Order of the Phoenix and Half Blood Prince)
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
3. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
4. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
6. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
7. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
8. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
9. Lizzie Bright and the Buckminster Boy by Gary D. Schmidt
10. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

No comments:

Post a Comment