Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bonus: Top Books I Want to Read in 2014

Going with the I-have-way-too-many-books-that-I-own-that-I-haven't-read theme, all of these books will be from that pile.
In no particular order!

1. The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
2. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
3. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
4. Never Let Me Go by Kazou Ishiguro
5. The End Games by T. Michael Martin
6. Between Shades of Grey by Ruta Sepetys
7. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
8. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
9. Matched by Ally Condie
10. Sweetly by Jackson Pearce

Bonus: books I don't own that I want to read this year

11. Champion by Marie Lu
12. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
13. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
14. Cress by Marissa Meyer
15. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
16. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

No comments:

Post a Comment