Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels I can't wait for!


hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I've read quite a few sequels in the last couple months, but there are still so many that I can't wait to read! Yeah, I realize that most of these are already published, but it's my top ten.  

1. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor 
2. Champion by Marie Lu - I cannot wait for this book, I need to know what happens in the end!

3. & 4. Insurgent by Veronica Roth (and Allegiant) - With all the hype about Allegiant, I can't help but be excited about the last two books in this trilogy.

5. Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss - I really enjoyed this story and the world that it is set in, I want to dive into it again.

6. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jeniffer E. Smith - This isn't technically a sequel, but I'm looking forward to reading it.

7. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare - After the plot twist at the end of City of Bones, I'm willing to give the series another chance only because I'm holding out some hope that it was false.

8. Rebel Angels by Libba Bray - I really liked the story in the first book, and I am very interested to see what happens next to those girls.

9. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - I'll be the first to admit it, I am a sucker for Stephanie Perkins books.  I can't help it.  I read them instead of sleeping, so yeah, I'm excited about this one.

10. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Maragret Stohl  - I think I may have fallen in love a little bit with Ethan, so I'm ready to see what's in store next for those two.  

No comments:

Post a Comment