Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Recommendations to my little sisters

hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

A-hem.  Grace and Gabby, I'm talking to you.
I know you have probably read a handful of these, but if it's on here that means that one of you hasn't read it.  I just hope you guys enjoy this list.

1. The Giver by loius Lowery
2. Ender's Game by Orsen Scott Card
3. Legend by Marie Lu
4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer 
5. Perks of Being a Walflower by Stephen Chbosky
6. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
7. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
8. The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
9. Anna and the French Kiss/Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
10. The Year of Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty
11. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
12. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
13. I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak
14. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
15. Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment