Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall 2013 TBR List

hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

There are so many book left for me to read this year, and I want to get to them all.  That being said, some of them are from previous TBR piles.  I just didn't have time to read them, but that's okay, I'm hoping to get to them this fall.

1. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
2. Ready Player One by Ernist Cline
3. Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
4. My Dad is Fat by Jim Gaffigan
5. The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson
6. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
7. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
8. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
9. Fever 1793 by Laurie Halse Anderson
10. Dragonflight by Anne McCaffrey

The last five are from a challenge that I'm participating in so they will all get read.  The others are either books I've recently bought or ones that fulfill the criteria of another book challenge that I'm participating in this year.  I'm hopeful that I will finish all my challenges, even if it means reading nothing but challenge books until the end of the year.

3 comments:

  1. I loved Wuthering Heights. Heathcliffe is the ultimate in tortured Byronic heroes. Here's my TTT
    Vilia @ Backchatting Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list! I loved Ready Player One, Silver Linings Playbook, Never Let Me Go and Uglies. We clearly have book tastes in common. Well, except for Wuthering Heights, which I never could get into (but I know tons of bloggers love it). Enjoy your fall reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy these books! Ready Player One was fun.

    ReplyDelete