Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Summer TBR

hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.


It's time for my official summer TBR list.  I have so many books that I want/need to read it will be hard to only pick ten.  Without further ado, here are the books I'm most excited to read this summer! (In no particular order)


1. Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick

2. Prodigy by Marie Lu
3. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
4. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
5. The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
6. The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson
7. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garci and Margaret Stohl
8. Ready Player One by Ernist Cline
9. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
10. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
11. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

A lot of these books are sequels to books that I read earlier this year.  I think I'm going to have a have a sequels month.






6 comments:

  1. Great list! I definitely need to read Beautiful Darkness also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to finish Scarlet, and try to get back into the Beautiful Creatures series. I liked Uglies when I read it forever ago, and Insurgent is SO GOOD! Thanks for stopping by!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great top ten! Insurgent is great:)

    My TTT:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your picks! I love the Divergent Trilogy, and I really wanna try Prodigy out :) And Scott Westerfeld! I love anything by him. I watched the movie of Never Let Me Go (Andrew Garfield. Swoon!!) and it was heart wrenching and amazing at the same time. Great picks :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uglies I love and I have The Summer I Became a Nerd on my TBR list too. I liked Prodigy too this year! Thanks for stopping by Love.Life.Read today. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed the entire UGLIES series, and INSURGENT and PRODIGY are fabulous! Check out my TTT at http://ashleythebookjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete