Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I wouldn't mind santa bringing me

hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

There are so many books that I would love to see show up under the Christmas tree this year but here are ten that I would really like.

1. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
3. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
4. Legend by Marie Lu
5. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Steifver
6. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K Rowling - (Even though my family has a copy, I don't actually own my own copy.)
7. Seraphina by Rachel Hatman
8. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
9. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
10. On the Road by Jack Kerouac

1 comment:

  1. I have The Night Circus and The Scorpio Races on my list too. I hope you get what you want for Christmas :) Here is my list: http://lifeasabookaddict.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-ten-books-i-wouldnt-mind-santa.html

    ReplyDelete