Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters and Pets

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

The original idea was top ten authors would should be in a reality show, but I could only think of three so I decided to do my own top ten (with the freebie given by The Broke and the Bookish, of course.)

Top Ten Characters to Name a Pet After:

1. Sirius Black (Harry Potter):  I can't help it, I would name any black dog after this amazing character. 

2. Iorek Byrnison (The Golden Compass):  He's a fierce warrior and a loyal friend, what's not to like about this polar bear?

3. Boo Radley (To Kill A Mockingbird):  One of my favorite books and one of my favorite characters.  I would name any pet after this guy.

4. Gwin (Inkheart): I'm not sure I would ever own a ferret or a Marten, but I would definitely name it after the ferocious character. 

5. Arthur Dent (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy):  I would name a dog after this wonderful man, although I would love the dog to be a wonderful, blubbering fool.  Also, I would call him Dent.

6. Rue (The Hunger Games): I would name a hamster or rabbit after this graceful character.  (Also, raccoon comes to mind, but I doubt I will ever own a raccoon.)  Perhaps a monkey.

7.  Jay Gatsby (The Great Gatsby):  I would name a bird after this wonderfully sad character.  He would be absolutely perfect.

8. Despereaux (Tale of Despereaux):  If I ever owned a mouse, he would be named Despereaux.  I fancy my mouse to be adventurous and chivalrous.

9. Kingsley Shaklebolt (Harry Potter):  I love Kingsley's name and think it would be perfect for an orange tabby cat.

10. Minny (The Help):  Her feisty nature would be a great name for a puppy.  Also, they tend to make many a s**t pie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment